ISI Inspection Reports
ISI Inspection Report – Focused Compliance and Educational Quality Inspection Report 2022
We are delighted to share our resent ISI inspection report on King Edward’s.
In the focused compliance inspection, KES met every legal and statutory standard, and no recommendations were made. This part of the inspection is simply deemed to be ‘met’ or ‘not met’, and no judgements on quality are made.
In the educational quality inspection, KES achieved the highest possible ‘excellent’ rating for both pupil achievement and personal development. Indeed, the inspectors further rated every single element of provision within these two broad categories as excellent.
The key findings for pupils’ academic and other achievements were:
- Pupils’ attainment in examinations and ability to secure entry to further education or destination of their choice confirm that they make excellent progress.
- Pupils secure excellent achievement in their academic and co-curricular activities.
- All pupils develop and demonstrate the skills and knowledge to enable significant success at all stages of their learning.
- Pupil progress is strong when the level of challenge is high, when activities are varied and when they take responsibility for their own learning.
The key findings for pupils’ personal development were:
- Pupils demonstrate excellent relationships with peers and adults and exhibit a strong sense of community through an overarching ethos of nurture and support.
- Pupils demonstrate a profound appreciation of their moral responsibilities. They respect and celebrate diversity within the School community.
- Pupils across the school show excellent self-confidence and self-discipline.
- Pupils are able to make well informed decisions enabling them to stay safe and healthy.
Click on the below link to access the full report.
ISI Inspection Report – Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report 2017
Click the below link to access the full report from 2017.